CBCR Board of Deacons is pleased to inform you that our church is reopened to hold onsite, in-person English and Chinese Sunday worship services. Regular Sunday worship services will also be broadcast simultaneously online by Zoom conferencing.
The following is the revised schedule, effective on 18-October-2020, for both the English and Chinese Sunday worship services and adult Sunday school classes:
|On-Site/Online Schedule||Worship Service||Adult Sunday School|
|English Service||9:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.||11:00 a.m. – 12 noon|
|Chinese Service||11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.||9:30 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.|
CBCR Board of Deacons has modified the current on-site, in-person church gathering protocols to comply with the latest guidance that was issued by the Governor of Virginia in Executive Order Number 79, effective on May 28, 2021. Specifically, CBCR will end the mandate on face mask wearing and social distancing for on-site worship services and other gatherings for fully vaccinated individuals, starting on June 6, 2021. These individuals may, however, continue to wear face masks indoor if they so choose. Those who are unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated are still required to wear face masks covering their noses and mouths at all time indoor, and to take other prevention measures, such as social distancing and often hand washing when possible, while attending on-site services or gatherings at CBCR.
The seating capacity of the church sanctuary has now been reverted to 180 with lifting of the social distancing restriction.
The following links from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) contain updated COVID-19 information that you may find helpful:
- Individuals who feel ill or are having fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, muscle aches, fatigue, headache, sore throat, loss of smell or taste, congestion or runny noses, nausea or vomiting, and/or diarrhea, shall refrain from attending on-site services or other gatherings at CBCR.
- Individuals attending CBCR on-site Sunday worship services will not be asked for their vaccination status or to show proof of vaccination.
- CBCR Board of Deacons reserves the right to ask for proof of vaccination from and/or to mandate face mask wearing for fully vaccinated individuals who will be volunteering or participating in various on-site, in-person children’s programs, which include, but are not limited to, nursery duty, Sunday school, vacation Bible school, and other special activities.
- For the purposes of this guidance, people are considered fully vaccinated for COVID-19 ≥2 weeks after they have received the second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), or ≥2 weeks after they have received a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson [J&J]/Janssen); there is currently no post-vaccination time limit on fully vaccinated status. Unvaccinated people refer to individuals of all ages, including children, that have not completed a vaccination series or received a single-dose vaccine (source: CDC).
Starting July 11, 2021, CBCR will reopen three (3) on-site children Sunday school classes and most classes will also be simultaneously broadcast online in shortened time frames by Zoom.
|On-Site Class||Class Starting Time||Simultaneous Online|
|Preschool – K||9:30 am & 11:00 am||9:30 – 10:10 am only|
|1st & 2nd Grades||11:00 am||Yes|
|3rd, 4th & 5th Grades||11:00 am||Yes|
The following guidance is specifically devised for attending aforementioned on-site children’s program during this transition time. Please be mindful that all children in preschool through 5th grade (under 12 years old) are unvaccinated for COVID-19.
Updated On-site Children Sunday School Guidance (08-01-2021)
• Parents/guardians shall enter classrooms through the side fence gate and the back door to drop off and to pick up their children.
• Parents/guardians must proceed to pick up their children from classrooms after the worship service no later than 12:30 pm. They are advised to refrain from congregating with other people indoor for an extended time.
• Parents/guardians must wear their face masks covering their noses and mouths at all time while in the classroom area, even when they are fully vaccinated.
• If you are not a teacher or parent/guardian, please refrain from entering the classroom hallway area during class time and when the belt barrier is in place.
• People attending after-worship activities that use the classrooms must wait for all children being picked up by their parents/guardians and the removal of the belt barrier, before occupying the rooms.
从 2021 年 6 月 6 日开始:
教会执事会修改了目前在教会实地聚会的程序，以符合维州州长在 2021 年 5 月 28 日生效的第 79 号行政命令中发布的最新指南。具体而言，从 2021 年 6 月 6 日开始，教会将终止强制要求已接种疫苗的人在实地崇拜和其他聚会中戴口罩和保持社交距离。但是，这些人可以选择继续在室内戴口罩。 未接种疫苗或未完全接种疫苗的人在参加现场聚会，仍需在教会室内全程戴口罩遮住口鼻，并采取其他预防措施，例如在可能的情况下保持社交距离和经常洗手。
随着社交距离限制的解除，教会场地的座位容量现已恢复到 180 个。
以下是来自疾病控制和预防中心 (CDC) 的链接有更新的新冠肺炎病毒信息，供您参考：
- 就本指导方针而言，人们在接种2剂疫苗系列（辉瑞-生物科技或莫德纳）中的第二剂疫苗2周后，或在接种单剂疫苗（强生 [J&J]/杨森）2周后可被视为已全剂量接种COVID-19疫苗；目前，全剂量接种疫苗状态没有疫苗接种后的时间限制。未接种疫苗者是指未完成疫苗接种系列或未接种单剂量疫苗的所有年龄段个人（包括儿童）(来源：CDC)。
从 2021 年 7 月 11 日开始，教会将重新开放三班现场儿童主日学课程，并大部分课程也将通过 Zoom 在缩短的时间范围内同时在线播放。
|学前班至幼儿园||上午 9:30 和 11:00||仅限上午9:30 至 10:10|
以下指导专为在这个过渡时期参加上述现场儿童课程而设。 请注意，所有从学前班到 5 年级（12 岁以下）的儿童都未接种新冠肺炎疫苗。
• 家长/监护人必须在崇拜结束后, 在下午12:30之前把孩子从教室接去。建议他们避免与其他人聚集在室内太长时间。