CBCR Board of Deacons is pleased to inform you that our church is reopened to hold onsite, in-person English and Chinese Sunday worship services. Regular Sunday worship services will also be broadcast simultaneously online by Zoom conferencing.
The following is the revised schedule, effective on 18-October-2020, for both the English and Chinese Sunday worship services and adult Sunday school classes:
|On-Site/Online Schedule||Worship Service||Adult Sunday School|
|English Service||9:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.||11:00 a.m. – 12 noon|
|Chinese Service||11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.||9:30 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.|
Starting on June 6, 2021:
CBCR Board of Deacons has modified the current on-site, in-person church gathering protocols to comply with the latest guidance that was issued by the Governor of Virginia in Executive Order Number 79, effective on May 28, 2021. Specifically, CBCR will end the mandate on face mask wearing and social distancing for on-site worship services and other gatherings for fully vaccinated individuals, starting on June 6, 2021. These individuals may, however, continue to wear face masks indoor if they so choose. Those who are unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated are still required to wear face masks covering their noses and mouths at all time indoor, and to take other prevention measures, such as social distancing and often hand washing when possible, while attending on-site services or gatherings at CBCR.
The seating capacity of the church sanctuary has now been reverted to 180 with lifting of the social distancing restriction.
All schedules and formats for English and Chinese Sunday school classes and worship services, as well as children’s programs will remain unchanged until further notice. The Board plans to implement other prevention measures and logistic steps in order to restart children’s programs on-site in a few weeks. Any further changes of on-site gathering protocols will be announced in due time.
The following links from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) contain updated COVID-19 information that you may find helpful:
- Individuals who feel ill or are having fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, muscle aches, fatigue, headache, sore throat, loss of smell or taste, congestion or runny noses, nausea or vomiting, and/or diarrhea, shall refrain from attending on-site services or other gatherings at CBCR.
- Individuals attending CBCR on-site Sunday worship services will not be asked for their vaccination status or to show proof of vaccination.
- CBCR Board of Deacons reserves the right to ask for proof of vaccination from and/or to mandate face mask wearing for fully vaccinated individuals who will be volunteering or participating in various on-site, in-person children’s programs, which include, but are not limited to, nursery duty, Sunday school, vacation Bible school, and other special activities.
- For the purposes of this guidance, people are considered fully vaccinated for COVID-19 ≥2 weeks after they have received the second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), or ≥2 weeks after they have received a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson [J&J]/Janssen); there is currently no post-vaccination time limit on fully vaccinated status. Unvaccinated people refer to individuals of all ages, including children, that have not completed a vaccination series or received a single-dose vaccine (source: CDC).
从 2021 年 6 月 6 日开始:
教会执事会修改了目前在教会实地聚会的程序，以符合维州州长在 2021 年 5 月 28 日生效的第 79 号行政命令中发布的最新指南。具体而言，从 2021 年 6 月 6 日开始，教会将终止强制要求已接种疫苗的人在实地崇拜和其他聚会中戴口罩和保持社交距离。但是，这些人可以选择继续在室内戴口罩。 未接种疫苗或未完全接种疫苗的人在参加现场聚会，仍需在教会室内全程戴口罩遮住口鼻，并采取其他预防措施，例如在可能的情况下保持社交距离和经常洗手。
随着社交距离限制的解除，教会场地的座位容量现已恢复到 180 个。
中英文主日学和崇拜聚会，以及儿童主日学的所有时间和形式将保持不变，直至另行通知。 执事会计划施行其他预防措施和后勤步骤，以便在几周内重开实地儿童主日学班。 实地聚会的程序如有进一步更改将在适当的时候详细公布。
以下是来自疾病控制和预防中心 (CDC) 的链接有更新的新冠肺炎病毒信息，供您参考：
- 就本指导方针而言，人们在接种2剂疫苗系列（辉瑞-生物科技或莫德纳）中的第二剂疫苗2周后，或在接种单剂疫苗（强生 [J&J]/杨森）2周后可被视为已全剂量接种COVID-19疫苗；目前，全剂量接种疫苗状态没有疫苗接种后的时间限制。未接种疫苗者是指未完成疫苗接种系列或未接种单剂量疫苗的所有年龄段个人（包括儿童）(来源：CDC)。